Terms & conditions
Processing Your Order
- Orders are processed within 2 -3 days of receiving the order. However, orders received during the weekend or on a New Zealand public holiday will be processed the following business day.
- We will confirm via email that your order has been processed and dispatched.
- Please note that we do not deliver to PO boxes. Please ensure that you entered correct delivery address. We cannot change the delivery address on the order once it has been dispatched, nor can we be held responsible if you have given us incomplete details.
- New Zealand standard orders
- South Island 2-3 working days
- North Island 3-6 working days
- Rural Delivery – please allow 1-2 extra days.
- International delivery – on average you can expect delivery of your products within 14 working days; however this will depend on your destination. Please contact us for shipping rate and delivery times.
- Delivery times may vary depending on postal transit services, natural disasters and other events out of our control.
Local - $6 – Deliveries within the following area: Christchurch, Rangiora, Kaiapoi, Rolleston, Leeston, Tai Tapu
South Island - $12
North Island - $16
Rural Delivery – additional $3.50
- All prices listed on the website are displayed in the New Zealand dollars (NZ$).
- The customer shall pay the price of the products displayed at the time the order is submitted in the checkout. No adjustments will be made if the price of any product ordered increases or decreases between the time the order is submitted and the time when that product is delivered. We may vary the prices of the products at any time and without notice.
GST / TaxThe prices of all listed products and delivery fees are inclusive of GST and any other sales tax. However some countries may incur a duty tax depending on the local policies. International customers are responsible for ascertaining duty implications and payment of any duty charges applied on receipt of goods.
Natural Variation in Loburn Grove Products
You may notice minor changes to the colour and texture of our products between orders. These variations are due to seasonal variation of the nuts and fruit and other ingredients and because our products are handmade in small batches to ensure the best quality and freshness.
Links to Third Party Websites
Any links to third party websites are provided for convenience only. The inclusion of the link does not imply any endorsement by Loburn Grove. We do not monitor the content of any other website and are not liable or responsible in relation to any content on them, or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties.
Loburn Grove own copyright to the contents of the website which shall at all times remain the exclusive property of Loburn Grove. You may not distribute or copy the website for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted to incorporate the content of the website in any other work or publication without our prior written consent. You may not use or alter any trademarks or logos that appear on the website.
Thank you for shopping with us.